Do you have a dog that loves to jump and swim?
Do you like spending time with your dog?
Do you and your dog like to have fun?
If you’ve answered “YES!” to all these questions,
you’ve come to the right place.
Buckeye DockDogs holds events in warm-weather months, from spring into fall, whenever the weather is right for our dogs, and occasional indoor events when it’s cold. Our fun jumps, competitions, demonstrations, and training sessions are a good way to meet other handlers and learn the tips and techniques of the sport. Our members-only cookouts are family-friendly and a great place to swap dog stories. (We’re always looking for locations for these events, and want your suggestions.) And our annual members-only Banquet is a blast!
Join the fun of Dock Jumping at Buckeye DockDogs.
Buckeye DockDogs is open to any dog, 6 months of age or older, that likes water and fun—regardless of breed, size, shape, or ability. There are two membership categories:
Buckeye DockDogs membership includes:
- $35.00 Single member (1 handler with 1 or more dogs).
- $45.00 Family membership (2 or more handlers from the same immediate family and household).
- monthly members-only conference call the first Wednesday of the month
- opportunities to earn a $5 discount on Buckeye DockDogs wave fees
- an invitation to the Buckeye DockDogs year-end awards banquet
- Early Bird registration through the DockDogs website for club events
All members are expected to volunteer and uphold the Buckeye DockDogs Buckeye DockDogs Bylaws for 2016
To become a member just go here. Everyone is welcome.